Where are we going this time?
We just had a great time traveling around Walt Disney World Resort this spring, so now it is time to plan another event! Guess what, California? We are headed your way! Save the date for Sunday, September 10 when we will be headed back to Disneyland Park!
If you plan to join us, you should make your Disneyland Park reservations starting on June 12 (90 days in advance of game day). We will have more details and information on registration in a future newsletter.
MouseAdventure: Back to the ParkApril 22, 2023 • Disney Skyliner Resorts/Disney’s Hollywood Studios MouseAdventure: Back to the Park will put you through a series of quests and challenges to be solved throughout Disney Skyliner Resorts in the morning and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the afternoon. Registration is $160 per team. Each player will need admission and a reservation to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Saturday, April 22. MouseAdventure registration does not include theme park admission.
MouseAdventure registration does not include theme park admission. All players will also need a park reservation for game day. All registrations are final. Registration is strictly limited by the capacity of the event venue, and teams may not change divisions or add players after registration closes. Once we are fully registered, we cannot make special exceptions or extend registration. There is no waiting list for this event. Your MouseAdventure team must consist of at least two players and no more than four players. Some people like having four brains on their team; some teams work better with just two or three players. It is up to you to decide whether you want 2, 3, or 4 people on your team, but there are often advantages for larger teams. MouseAdventure events can sell out very quickly, so you'll want to have your team’s details before registration opens:
- Pick a team captain who will be responsible for registering your team. Don't assume your teammate is going to register for your team!
- Signup for an account at thirdgategames.com. You will need an account to register for the event.
- Decide on a team name. (optional, but if you are going to have a team name, you must provide it during registration)
- Be sure to have the first name, last name, and email address for each member of your team. This is a really good time to add email@example.com to your e-mail client's approved sender list. (If you use Earthlink or Hotmail, we can not guarantee that you will receive event-related e-mail from MouseAdventure. We STRONGLY encourage players with Earthlink or Hotmail accounts to register for another e-mail address [GMail is free, and works just fine] to ensure you receive all of the messages from MouseAdventure.)
- Names for personalized buttons (optional)