ARE YOU GAME?
MouseAdventure is a popular and fun quest-based event held at one of the Disney Theme Parks.
MouseAdventure is part-scavenger hunt, part-road rally, and part-trivia challenge; it’s a team-based competition that guarantees you will never look at the Disney Theme Parks in the same way again. You’ll notice buildings you usually walk past (do you know the address of the Main Street Music Company?), colors you might not have noticed (how many purple cars are there on the Mickey’s Fun Wheel?), and little details you didn’t even acknowledge (cannonballs on City Hall? You bet we’ve seen ’em).
Held in the Spring and in the Fall at one or more of the Disney Parks, MouseAdventure uses various event formats with their own rules and strategies, with puzzle-based “quests” serving as their core.
Our next adventure at Walt Disney World
Get ready to explore the nooks, crannies, nests, and burrows of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park while gathering clues and solving puzzles from among its residents, both real and imaginary. We’re heading back to Walt Disney World for MouseAdventure: Tails on March 3, 2018.
Discover patterns, details, and creatures you never noticed before as you explore Animal Kingdom for a day of puzzling adventure. Registration opens on January 9, 2018 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time, so mark your calendars and spread the word! We’re looking forward to celebrating the park’s 20th year with a roaring good time.
March 3, 2018 • Animal Kingdom Park
MouseAdventure: Tails will put you through a series of quests and challenges to be solved throughout Animal Kingdom Park.
Registration for the Basic Division is $150 per team. Each player will need admission to Animal Kingdom Park on Saturday, March 3.
MouseAdventure registration does not include theme park admission.
MouseAdventure registration does not include theme park admission. All registrations are final. Registration is strictly limited by the capacity of the event venue, and teams may not change divisions or add players after registration closes. Once we are fully registered, we cannot make special exceptions or extend registration. There is no waiting list for this event.
Your MouseAdventure team must consist of at least two players and no more than four players. Some people like having four brains on their team; some teams work better with just two or three players. It is up to you to decide whether you want 2, 3, or 4 people on your team, but there are often advantages for larger teams.
MouseAdventure events can sell out very quickly, so you’ll want to have your team’s details before registration opens:
- Pick a team captain who will be responsible for registering your team. Don’t assume your teammate is going to register for your team!
- Signup for an account at thirdgategames.com. You will need an account to register for the event.
- Decide on a team name. (optional, but if you are going to have a team name, you must provide it during registration)
- Be sure to have the first name, last name, and email address for each member of your team. This is a really good time to add email@example.com to your e-mail client’s approved sender list. (If you use Earthlink or Hotmail, we can not guarantee that you will receive event-related e-mail from MouseAdventure. We STRONGLY encourage players with Earthlink or Hotmail accounts to register for another e-mail address [GMail is free, and works just fine] to ensure you receive all of the messages from MouseAdventure.)
- Names for personalized buttons (optional)
For all the latest information, subscribe to our newsletter!
© MouseAdventure 2018
MouseAdventure is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates.