ARE YOU GAME?
MouseAdventure is a popular and fun quest-based event held at one of the Disney Theme Parks, and beyond.
MouseAdventure is part-scavenger hunt, part-road rally, and part-trivia challenge; it’s a team-based competition that guarantees you will never look at the Disney Theme Parks in the same way again. You’ll notice buildings you usually walk past (do you know the address of the Main Street Music Company?), colors you might not have noticed (how many purple cars are there on the Pixar Pal-A-Round?), and little details you didn’t even acknowledge (cannonballs on City Hall? You bet we’ve seen ’em).
Held multiple times a year at Disney resorts in California and Florida, MouseAdventure uses various event formats with their own rules and strategies, with puzzle-based “quests” serving as their core.
Our next event at Walt Disney World
Get ready to reserve those Slinky Dog Dash Fastpass+ reservations, because we’re headed to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! MouseAdventure: A Spectacular Journey Into the Movies debuts on March 9, 2019 for an exclusive one-time engagement. The park is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2019, and we’ll be there to hit the ground walking quickly (no running).
We haven’t had a game at Disney’s Hollywood Studios since 2013, and the park has undergone (and is still undergoing) some big changes since then. We’ll also be including quests at some of the Walt Disney World Resorts.
Assemble your cast and crew! Registration opens on January 8, 2019.
MouseAdventure registration does not include theme park admission. All registrations are final. Registration is strictly limited by the capacity of the event venue, and teams may not change divisions or add players after registration closes. Once we are fully registered, we cannot make special exceptions or extend registration. There is no waiting list for this event.
Your MouseAdventure team must consist of at least two players and no more than four players. Some people like having four brains on their team; some teams work better with just two or three players. It is up to you to decide whether you want 2, 3, or 4 people on your team, but there are often advantages for larger teams.
MouseAdventure events can sell out very quickly, so you’ll want to have your team’s details before registration opens:
- Pick a team captain who will be responsible for registering your team. Don’t assume your teammate is going to register for your team!
- Signup for an account at thirdgategames.com. You will need an account to register for the event.
- Decide on a team name. (optional, but if you are going to have a team name, you must provide it during registration)
- Be sure to have the first name, last name, and email address for each member of your team. This is a really good time to add email@example.com to your e-mail client’s approved sender list. (If you use Earthlink or Hotmail, we can not guarantee that you will receive event-related e-mail from MouseAdventure. We STRONGLY encourage players with Earthlink or Hotmail accounts to register for another e-mail address [GMail is free, and works just fine] to ensure you receive all of the messages from MouseAdventure.)
- Names for personalized buttons (optional)
BEYOND THE PARKS
For all the latest information, subscribe to our newsletter!
© MouseAdventure 2018
MouseAdventure is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates.